Sodexo is seeking a General Manager of Environmental Services ( GM 5 ) for North Shore Medical Center, affiliate of Partners HealthCare. This account has a very high level of engagement with LEAN and Patient Satisfaction. Seeking candidates that have a passion for driving and improving the patient experience. North Shore Medical Center (NMSC) is a general medical and surgical teaching hospital with 395 beds. This two hospital system is part of Partners HealthCare and is the second largest community hospital system in Massachusetts. Seeking a bi-lingual candidates; the ability to communicate in Spanish would assist in managing the workforce. A $10,000. sign on bonus available for this position.
Our ideal candidate will have prior Director level experience in Environmental Services/Housekeeping with direct manager reports and front-line staff. _In this Sr. Management role, you will lead a team of approximately 96 FTE's (both union and nonunion) and 4 Sodexo Managers. Seeking candidates that have a passion for driving and improving the patient experience.
We are looking for a candidate who has demonstrated expert knowledge in the following areas:
- Strategic thinking to connect leading practice solutions to pro-actively serve client challenges
- Possesses strong leadership skills and has the ability to work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion
- Ability to analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the organization related to training, leading hospital committees and change management.
- Ability to support and build relationships with clients, employees, and the local community.
- Experience improving patient satisfaction, and driving full compliance to HCAHPS, local, state and Joint Commission standards.
- Strong financial acumen and budget management experience.
- Keen awareness of employee performance management and development.
Sodexo offers you a competitive salary, paid training, extensive education and continuous learning opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package designed with work-life balance in mind that includes 3 weeks of vacation during the first year of employment. Do you have the drive and we would love to hear from you !
Provides local account leadership and strategic direction to the on-site Environmental Service exempt and non-exempt level staff (client and/or Sodexo employees) in the delivery of Sodexo Environmental Service programs. Directs business practices in order to uphold Company mission and values and commitments made in the Sodexo/Client contractual agreement.
- Establishes safe work environment for clients/ customers/staff.
- Executes strategic plan in alignment with the scope of service, Sodexo mission & values within our contractual agreement
- Fully implement and adhere to the Sodexo Clients for Life process
- Provides team leadership and direction by ensuring cohesiveness among the activities of subordinates to achieve planned outcomes.
- Ensures compliance with consistency of application of all Sodexo Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement and Regulatory standards within the contractually agreed upon scope of services.
- Ensures full administration of and adherence to all regulatory, Sodexo, Client, and Regulatory Human Resource standards and requirements
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring compliance to operating standards.
- Develops, administers, and monitors Sodexo and/or Client budget performance. Develops action plans to ensure performance is in accordance with strategic initiatives and client commitments.
- Develops and utilizes performance metrics to assist with problem analysis, and development of action plans and solutions
- Facilitates ongoing effective communications with direct reports, frontline staff, Clients, Customers, and Sodexo Leadership
- Oversees major repairs and renovation projects by identifying and managing vendors/contractors, including bid process, contract compliance and vendor/contractor performance