Are you looking to take your payroll experience to the next level?
Sodexo has an opening for a Senior Payroll Coordinator immediately available at our Financial Service Center.
What Will You Do In This Role?
The Senior Payroll Coordinator is responsible for payroll service delivery supporting a 125k employee population comprised of exempt and non-exempt employees with varied pay cycles, located throughout US states and territories. The position encompasses: pay data and deduction entry, exception payments and immediate termination pay calculations, payment reconciliations, regulatory reporting, and issue support for business operations. This role also includes customer service/call desk responsibilities.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in payroll production environment, processing multi-state pay; state regulatory/compliance law knowledge preferred;
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word) required.
- Accounting or banking experience (helpful).
- Experience with ADP/COS application preferred.
- Strong communication skills required, with multi-lingual (Spanish) helpful.
Supervises and coordinates the activities of payroll coordinators. Reviews payroll to ensure accuracy. Generates government reports and prepares taxes. Develops alternative solutions where guidelines are not available; interprets policies and procedures when necessary. Acts as a resource to less experienced payroll staff.