Impact Fee Administrator
Ada County Highway District is accepting applications for the position of Impact Fee Administrator in Development Services. This is a professional exempt position; starting wage is $63,440 - $76,107 annually / DOQ.
ACHD offers an excellent benefit package which includes medical, vision, and dental insurance, paid vacation and holidays, and membership in the Public Employee Retirement System of Idaho (PERSI).
- The Impact Fee Administrator oversees the District’s impact fee program; manages updates to the Capital Improvements Plan; administers the corridor preservation program; serves as Project Manager for cooperative development projects; may take a lead role in complex planning and development review projects.
- The incumbent will serve as project leader on Development Services project and program teams and will exercise general supervision over support staff.
- The Impact Fee Administrator prepares impact fee assessments and correspondence, attends meetings, and consults with other departments and with the public relative to right-of-way acquisition and development review regulations.
- The incumbent will administer and carry out the review and processing of applications and plan submittals for small cell wireless facilities in public rights-of-way.
- Considerable knowledge of Impact Fee programs, Capital Improvements Plans, Project Management, and plan review is a must.
- Must be able to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with developers, builders, consultants, engineers and designers, Federal, State, and local agency representatives, property owners, the general public and other District employees.
- Experience in planning, development, engineering and right-of-way acquisition; graduation from an accredited college/university with course work in engineering, planning or related field is desired. Possession of a PE in the State of Idaho is desirable.
- OR any equivalent combination of education, experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities is acceptable.
A completed ACHD application is required and must be submitted to HR no later than 4:30 p.m. on July 8, 2020. Applications are available at 3775 Adams; Garden City, ID 83714 or visit our website via the Learn More / Apply button.
An AA/EEO/ADA Employer
Preference may be given to veterans who qualify under state and federal laws and regulations