Track Crew $12/Hour
Seasonal - FT
Track, New Kent, VA, US
Maintain both surfaces, rails and distances
Regulatory and Compliance Responsibilities: In addition to the other duties described herein, each Team Member has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations.
• Attend required training sessions offered by the Company.
• Obtain and retain required license(s).
• Perform the duties described in compliance with local laws and regulations.
• Take the necessary steps to ensure minors are not allowed to gamble or loiter in gambling areas, drink alcoholic beverages, or purchase tobacco.
• Have knowledge of the ordinances, regulations, laws, policies, and procedures relating to the Team Member’s department.
• Have knowledge of the Property’s programs to address problem gaming.
• Report any acts of wrongdoing of which the Team Member may have knowledge.
Position Qualifications: Requires the ability to operate a variety of handheld machinery. Must be available to work during the entire race meet at Colonial Downs.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations: Virginia Racing Commission License
A list of physical demands, equipment, & work environment demands can be reviewed in Human Resources. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.