Automation Framework Developer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Nov 8, 2019
Role Number: 200121805
Join the Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems organization and drive innovation that matters. As part of the Wireless team you we will be working on building solutions for Wireless technologies. We are looking for a reciprocal individual who can get results and innovation in a high-paced environment. Someone who can extract extraordinary value from a task otherwise seen as seen routine to others. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The Wireless Technologies and Ecosystem team is looking for individual with passion on testing Cellular/WiFi/BT/NFC technologies with a focus on production test engineering to help ensure quality for manufacturing process. You should join the Apple Wireless Performance Team if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
- 2 years developing Embedded programming preferably on wireless systems.
- Deep understanding of test methodologies & practices
- Appropriate working with multi-functional teams and in supporting development in debugging and reproducing issues
- Familiar manufacturing process in consumer electronic product
- Good understanding of various wireless technologies such as Cellular/WiFi/BT in manufacturing testing
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- A strong focus on the end customer experience
Apple Cellular Modem Platform team is seeking a Factory Development & Support Engineer. You'll work on manufacturing testing aspect of Apple products in wireless software focus. Development software solution to our contract manufacturer to qualify our wireless software based on our product requirement and support cross functional teams to implement solution as part of our manufacturing process for wide range of Apple product.
Education & Experience
BS CS/EE or equivalent