If you enjoy inspiring, equipping and enabling the people and organizations to embark on transformational journey, this is where Rockwell is! If you thrive on building relationships, diversity of thought and global collaboration, this is what we need! If you are driven by building, evolving, transforming, and taking organizations to the new heights, this is our environment! If you have experience in software and technology industry, understand its talent and cultures, this may be the role for you!
Our vision is to "Bring the Connected Enterprise to Life".
The vision for the Director, Organizational & Talent Transformation role is to inspire, enable and equip the organization and talent at all levels to embark on and be a part of all aspects of our "software enabled" digital transformation journey
This role is fits with a broader Internal Communications, Engagement, Culture & Org, Talent Transformation and is accountable for two key areas globally:
- Evaluate the state of current and future focused leadership capabilities and its implication on talent planning and development
- Understand market digital themes, assess and benchmark software and technical/function specific capabilities to inform longer term build/buy/borrow strategies and decisions for the enterprise
- Evolve Org & Talent Review process including, key definitions and methodologies, tools, format and cadence, to ensure clear and practical talent conversation, development, and planning criteria and action
- Build out and operationalize comprehensive framework for talent assessment at all levels to ensure accelerated development of key talent pools
- Partner with HRBPs and the Business to understand, plan and consult on
Organizational design needs
- Build out scalable methodology for strategic workforce planning as a part of Workday HCM implementation
- Design and operationalize Global Strategy for career progression and growth to support strategic talent development and deployment to future roles and organizational needs
- Craft a leaning & development strategy for talent globally and at all levels; focus on core transformational leadership capabilities and scalable methodology to ensure program practicality, effectiveness, efficiency and measurable ROI
- Evaluate existing learning strategy, platforms and content, and build out approach to scalable, available as needed learning across the global enterprise
- Lead the strategy and optimize New Hire Orientation/On-boarding for the global enterprise through strategic storytelling, gamification and use of technology
- Optimize Talent Management processes such as Performance Management, On-going Checking-in and Recognition
- Build and operationalize a strategy for Employee Experience including cultural levers, programmatic offerings and tools to inspire opting-in and participation in the employee journey
- Partner with HR Analytics to design "State of Talent & Employee Experience Story" to allow strategic and predictive use of various Talent data sources
- This role provides thought leadership to ensure the processes and programs are aligned and applied optimally across the global enterprise. It requires understanding of the Talent market trends and best practices along with benchmarking and internal as well as external relationship building.#LI-TD1
- Bachelor's Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Minimum twelve years in line and or staff roles with well-developed technical expertise in leadership development, learning, capability management, organization design and talent assessment.
- Software technology industry highly preferred.
- Experience and a demonstrated track record of accomplishment in larger scale talent/org transformation within a complex global environment across multiple business units, continents and diverse cultures.
- A track record of thought leadership in organizational and talent management strategies, trends and processes that has driven organization transformation, business results and returns.
- Entrepreneurial, innovative, practical and resourceful approach in leading a Talent Management function.
- Consulting skills, listening, agility and ability to influence senior stakeholders.
No. of Positions:
Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).