The Inbound Marketing Specialist is responsible for the collaborative design, project management, and activation of scalable / repeatable global campaigns that meet Marketing and Business Goals. Work with global and regional marketing operations, commercial program managers, user experience designers and marketing analytics data scientists to develop and activate effective, marketing campaigns, to support a range of Inbound initiatives across Web, Digital Advertising, and Social Media.
This position will work with a team of marketing professionals in all areas of demand generation, marketing operations, and project management in support of the Regional and Global Marketing teams.
- Support regional marketing operations and regional/global commercial program planners in the planning, design, and activation of reputation and demand generation programs globally, where appropriate - regionally when not.
- Project Manage the activation of Global Commercial Programs
- Execute appropriate digital tactics in North America to maximize Campaign Performance and meet Campaign goals:
- Landing Pages
- Dynamic Content / Personalization
- Gating / Forms
- Social (Organic & Paid)
- Meta Data Tagging
- Paid Search
- ABM Segmentation
- Ensure Campaigns Activated in NA are packaged and available globally to regionalize, translate and activate locally
- Program / Configure NA Regional Web Platform to meet Regional needs and drive opportunity & revenue growth:
- Promotion of Regional Strategic Initiatives
- Promotion of Regional & Local Events, Seminars and Webinars
- Content Posting & Publishing
- Work closely with the Marketing Data Analyst, Marketing Technology Specialist, Regional Marketing Operations and Commercial Program Managers to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Analyze program performance and make recommendations and implement improvements / optimizations to meet monthly and quarterly goals
- Bachelor's Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- BA or BS degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising or similar bachelor's degree.
- 3-5 Years Digital Marketing Experience
- Experience in developing and executing successful demand generation programs for B2B Companies (i.e. Landing page development, programmatic advertising campaigns, social selling, personalization, paid search, display advertising remarketing, ABM)
- Keen analysis skills and have experience with Google Analytics, Power BI or other analytics tools.
- Basic to intermediate HTML programing and CMS skills
- 5+ years of experience in a corporate or agency environment
- Experience with content management systems, processes and workflows (Percolate, Adobe, SharePoint)
- Demonstrated understanding of MAP and CRM tools - Eloqua and Microsoft Dynamics
- Proven Adobe & Google Analytics Experience
- Proven Web Personalization Experience
Global Sales & Marketing
Sales, Services, and Solutions
No. of Positions:
Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).