Do you have a passion for helping others?
Sodexo, leader in quality of life services has an immediate opening for a Retail Operations manager at Sheppard Pratt Hospital in Towson, MD.
Sheppard Pratt Health System (SPHS) is the largest non-profit provider of mental health, substance use, special education, developmental disabilities, and social services in the country. As a nationwide resource, SPHS provides 2.3 million services each year across a comprehensive continuum of care, spanning both hospital- and community-based services.
Are you the experienced Retail Operations Manager we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food in our retail area
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met. The ideal candidate:
- has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- has an eye for details and a strong background in food safety and sanitation compliance;
- has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and
- can demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management Systems (FMS) and Market Connections (MSC), and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
Learn more about Sheppard Pratt
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health-care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. See more Food Service Management jobs here.
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly and supervisory food service workers, as well as other managers.
-Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
-Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
-Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
-Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
-Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
-Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers, supervisors & managers.