Put your innovative technical solutions to work to drive strong business results in Facilities/Engineering.
Sodexo is seeking a Laboratory Instrument Services Engineer for a large pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in Kalamazoo, MI.
Are You the One?
Our clients depend on your expertise to help them to optimize their business. If you are a Strategic Facilities Engineer with the ability to develop innovative technical solutions while successfully managing key performance indicators to drive strong business results, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Supports the client in pharmaceutical manufacturing industry by performing maintenance and calibration activities on measuring instruments
- Will be working in a GMP environment supporting Quality Operations, Manufacturing Departments, Laboratory Functions
- Support of laboratory instrumentation, including preventative maintenance, calibrations and repairs
- Instruments include but are not limited to HPLC’s, UPLC, GC’s, moisture analyzers, spectrophotometers, balances, filter integrity testers, microscopes, Ph meters, ovens and more
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- exceptional customer service, relationship building and communication skills;
- an associate’s degree in engineering or related fields is preferred;
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience as a Service Engineer, particularly working with analytical instrumentation, or relevant industry experience.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, health care and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.
Support of laboratory instrumentation, including preventative maintenance, calibrations and repairs. Instruments include but are not limited to HPLC’s, UPLC, GC’s, moisture analyzers, spectrophotometers, balances, filter integrity testers, microscopes, Ph meters, ovens and more.