STRONGARM Designs provides the ideal operator interface solution to the healthcare, bio-pharmaceutical, food, and other industries. We are aggressively seeking to hire a candidate for inventory technician in our procurement department. This department supports our entire line of products including CleanMounts, Vertica arms, and Suite-Stations. Come join our team and our company that have a vision and the direction to become the leader in their industry!
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Inventory Technician will support the procurement department with daily routing of work-in-process inventory using an ERP barcode system. Their duties will also include inventory maintenance, incoming receiving inspection, and kitting parts necessary for assemblies and sub-assemblies. This position reports directly to the procurement manager.
What we have to offer the right individual is the following:
- $13-$16/hr based on experience
- PTO, Sick, and personal days
- 401K, Health insurance
- Continuous improvement company philosophy
- STRONGARM swag
- Employee reviews
- A place to grow professionally and personally
- Strong math skills required
- Ability to read prints, technical drawings
- Ability to stand for 2+ hours
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Inventory handling experience preferred
- Warehousing experience preferred
- ERP system experience preferred
- Competence with calipers, protractors, etc.
- A willingness to learn and take direction
- Continuous Improvement professionally and personally
- Works well with others and with little supervision
- Positive attitude and driven