Grow your career and develop a team that shares your desire to make a difference.
Sodexo is seeking a full time Clinical Nutrition Manager for Sutter Medical Center Santa Rosa, located in Sonoma County in the heart of Northern California's wine country. Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital provides state-of-the-art care in its 84-bed acute care facility.
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will:
- Serve in a leadership role on the Food and Nutrition Services team;
- be responsible for supervising and developing a team to foster successful patient care programs;
- manage the clinical RD staff of 3 and support the clinical nutrition needs of the facility;
- have a visible role with client interaction, representing the department on hospital-wide medical staff committees;
- be an outstanding team player with excellent communication and customer service skills;
- lead and drive Performance Improvement and Quality Management projects;
- work closely with the management team to meet the needs of Sodexo as well as the client and be directly involved in continuous quality improvement, _accreditation and regulatory readiness and review; and establishing and maintaining standards of care.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with 2 years of prior management or leadership experience in a health-care setting;
- have prior experience with electronic medical records charting, the nutrition care process and with Prior room service experience and/ or Sodexo’ s Expressly For You program;
- has a strong commitment to excellence in all aspects of patient care;
- provides demonstrated leadership skills to manage and develop clinical staff;
- is an outstanding team player with excellent communication and customer service skills;
- works well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff and collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently and be outcome focused.
To learn about Sodexo’s benefits: Sodexo Benefits Info?
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Functions as the in-unit lead Clinical leader for a medium to large account or multiple accounts under one contract in a system. Manages the daily operations of nutrition services through direct supervision of both non-exempt employees and entry-level exempt professional employees.
-Directs daily operations of nutrition programs and ensure customer and client satisfaction levels are met.
-May provide direct nutrition care to population served
-Establishes and executes operating standards, implements quality improvements, manages the budget and communicates them to other departments.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services.
-Promotes nutrition services and stays current with most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Manages employees to ensure they meet goals, cost controls deadlines, and collect outcomes.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel).
-Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client, regional or national initiatives, projects, and implements the service program(s).