In Sodexo Senior Living, residents are the heart of everything we do!
Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 3, Food & Registered Dietitian, f_or St Margaret’s Center located in Albany, New York. St. Margaret’s Center is a skilled nursing facility serving medically fragile infants, children and young adults, the goal at St. Margaret’s is to help children learn and grow, despite any obstacle.
The position reports to the District Manager and manages 10 Sodexo hourly employees. Candidates must have a strong knowledge of various diets, consistencies and tube feeding. This position must also be able to think outside the box and drive innovation and value to our client and residents.
The Sodexo leader will have an active role in managing the daily events related to dining, customer service, food safety & sanitation, cost controls, and will provide strategic leadership and work collaboratively with other department services.
The successful candidate will:
- provide nutritional care to residents;
- conduct quality improvement initiatives;
- meet DOH/state/federal and company standards;
- have a strong customer focus, exceptional communication and organizational skills, and management experience in a food service environment;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company financial targets and goals;
- be an active member of the interdisciplinary care conferences;
- represent the Food & Nutrition Department as a liaison with the medical_ and nursing staff; and/or
- support the food service operation as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in New York;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- a work history demonstrating strong leadership and hospitality skills and the ability to work collaboratively;
- the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- strong leadership skills;
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff; and/or
- excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with residents to make every day a better day.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
_At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Provides team leadership & training
- Controls unit financials
- Directs daily food operations for quality & safety standards
- Supervises day to day activities
- Delegates authority
- Assigns & prioritizes activities
- Monitors operating standards
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Support workplace inclusion activities