You'll join a high caliber team where you're assisting, educating, problem-solving and resolving tenuous situations to the best possible outcomes. Bring your people skills, emotional strength and attention to detail. In return we offer the latest tools and most intensive training program in the industry. Get ready to start doing your life's best work.(sm)
A Quality Audit Supervisor will be responsible for training the team, setting their priorities on performance and will be responsible in constantly coaching & motivating team members. This position will be responsible on team’s performance achievements by driving constant process improvement within the team.
- Coordinates, supervises and is accountable for the daily / weekly / monthly activities of a team members
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion and performance goals are met, such as Quality, Adherence, Turnaround Time, Error corrections
- Coordinates work activities with other supervisors, managers, departments, etc.
- Identifies and resolves operational problems using defined processes, expertise and judgment
- Provides coaching and feedback to team members, including formal corrective action
- Conducts annual performance reviews for team members
- Provides subject matter expertise to team members
- Perform training and subject matter expert role. Coach quality auditors to guide them in completing quality audits
*** ENGLISH PROFICIENT ASSESSMENT WILL BE REQUIRED AFTER APPLICATION ***
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Associate degree or equivalent credits approved
- 2+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems
- 1+ years of experience as a supervisor
- Proficiency with Windows PC applications: Microsoft Word (create and edit documents), Microsoft Excel (create, sort, and edit data in spreadsheets), Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar management), which includes the ability to navigate a computer while on the phone
- Available to work (40 hours/week) Monday- Friday. Flexible to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (7:00am to 7:00pm AST) It may be necessary, given the business need, to work overtime or weekends
- Bilingual Spanish/English
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So, when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
- Call Center Experience
- Healthcare Experience
- Audit Experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Quality Supervisor, Audit Supervisor, Call Center Supervisor, San Juan, Puerto Rico