Perishable Replenishment 3rd Shift- Schedule (SMTF) / Off days Wed-Thus.
Grocery Replenishment 3rd Shift – Schedule (SWRF) / Off days Mon-Tues.
- Ensure that the merchandise being received is the correct description and quantity.
- Account for all pallet stickers for each order.
- Check all items to ensure correct description and quantity.
- Coordinate with the dock supervisor, the correct sequence or order, checking shortages and counting overflows.
- Ensure that all order selectors and fork operators exchange merchandise sent in error.
- Must be able to perform duties of fork operator
- Must be able to process receiving paperwork.
- Education: Must be able to read, write and make simple math calculations.
- Physical: Requires lifting/transporting items weighing up to approximately 90 lbs constantly through the shift.
- Technical: Requires fork operations license or the ability to be licensed. Must have the ability to learn computerized check-in systems (OMNI, RFICS & ETC.) and operate computerized checking hardware (Telxon).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.