he essential function of a Fueler is to fuel tractors and reefer units, and to wash tractors and trailers when instructed.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Check coolant levels in both reefer and tractor and drive tractor and trailer throughout the maintenance wash bay.
- Spot trailers on the yard.
- Disconnect tractor from trailers in a safe manner.
- Must have a valid driver’s license (CDL preferred).
- Must be able to understand oil levels on reefer units as well as tractor.
- Must be able to drive and park a tractor and trailer.
- Must be able to perform quality work and quality production.
- Must know all disposals of waste and recycling requirements of the shop.
- Must be adaptable to work in inclement weather.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. UNFI is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.