Developing strategic business plans is your super power. You are creative and driven!
Sodexo is seeking a Field Marketing Coordinator for DeSales University located in Center Valley, PA. If you have experience with executing new concepts in campus dining, this position will be the perfect high-profile opportunity! Sodexo’s Marketing staff work with operations teams to develop marketing strategies that provide a high level of service and innovation for multiple cafes, catering, micro markets, brands and retail stores. Marketing is focused on growth strategies for increasing sales for the unit, improving customer satisfaction and promoting Sodexo’s Brand.
The successful candidate will:
- Work with managers, clients, the District Manager and Vice President in all matters relating to marketing, to help establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship; and/or
- be responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all marketing activities throughout the enterprise, through subordinate managers, supervisors and frontline employees.
Responsible for all digital menu board.
Responsible for the Dining Web Page.
Responbile for Unit marketing calendar and execution.
Responbile for all menu identifiers.
Responbile for reporting voluntary meal plan.
Oversee the E-commerce page.
Assist management team with an day to day executions.
Oversee's college interns and their projects.
Execute promotions with vendors and dietician etc.
Responsible for all social media sites.
Development of all brochures, ie. dining brochure, catering guides etc.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- strong marketing background and writing skills;
- strategic leadership, talent management, as well as exceptional communication and project management skills;
- strong computer skills, with a preference for experience with Scala;
- best in class presentation skills, with extensive PowerPoint experience;
- team development skills;
- client relationship skills and the ability to quickly respond to client and management needs;
- the ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage workload; and / or
- contract food services experience (preferred)
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Marketing positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Marketing jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
- Supports growth by executing growth initiatives, including: Non-Mandatory Sales/Pricing/Retail & Catering/New Sales & Retention/eCommerce & Mutualized Promotions
- Executes cascaded plans intended to increase customer insight/satisfaction through Surveys/Focus Groups/Engagement Promotions and relevant technology
- Implements cascaded internal/external communication through Websites/Social Media/Innovation Sharing/Best Practices
- Supports program awareness through a physical presence at site