Sodexo has an exciting new opening for a Finance Administration Supervisor within our Comfort Keepers division in Irvine, CA. With more than 700 offices worldwide, Comfort Keepers has been named one of the fastest growing franchise systems by INC. Magazine. Comfort Keepers provides award-winning in-home care for seniors and adults who need assistance at home. With top talent and a winning formula, Comfort Keepers continues to grow worldwide, allowing us to reach more and more seniors who need our help.
The Finance Administration Supervisor manages and coordinates the activities of the Finance Administrative team and oversees all responsibilities and activities in accordance with company standards and performance expectations. She/he is a valued business partner within the company and therefore delivers, directly or through her/his Finance team, operational support to improve performance._
The Finance Administration Supervisor ensures that the administrative and operational aspects of the Finance department goals are met. This include responsibility for Finance compliance, Finance systems administration, Comfort Keepers Payroll, Finance Audits, month-end processes and tax and insurance handling.
The successful candidate will be someone who has a keen ability and a proven track record of handling all aspects of the company's financial operations and administrative responsibilities. The Finance Admin Supervisor will align and merge business goals with the Finance Department goals and reports directly to the Vice President, Finance Comfort Keepers, North America.
Education & Experience
- Seven (7) years of financial experience with the day-to-day financial operations of an organization.
- Three (3) plus years of progressive management experience and leadership roles.
- Experience working in multi-state, national organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field required
- Proven ability to manage and motivate others.
- Proven ability to build cohesive relationships with Finance and other team members
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively interact with personnel at all levels of the company.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgement.
- Has a strong sense of urgency and personal commitment, and is decisive, confident, open and candid.
- Strong computer skills for presentation and analysis of data.
- Excellent project management skills.
Directs the administration of payroll processes. Reviews additions and changes to computerized payroll system (i.e., changes in salary, benefits, tax withholdings, etc.). Ensures accounting distribution and preparation of deductions. Ensures proper governmental reporting and compliance. Oversees any irregular payments (i.e., sales draws, bonus payments, etc.). Discusses payroll matters with employees. Supervises payroll clerks.