Come work for _t_he world’s leading private employer of Registered Dietitians!
Sodexo is seeking a Part Time (20 hours/week) Oncology Dietitian for Central Maine Medical Center, a 220 bed acute care facility. CMMC is located ~35 miles north of Portland Maine, ideally situated between the foot hills of Maine and the Seacoast. Health Benefits Available!
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, this RD will:
- Provide nutritional care to radiation and oncology patients in the cancer center;
- Be an integral part of the interdisciplinary team;
- Work 8 hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays; 4 hours on Wednesdays;
- Provide exemplary nutrition services and care to patients, staff and community;
- Have the opportunity for increased work hours in the inpatient setting, as needed.
Is this the right opportunity for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and have state licensure or be in the process of obtaining licensure;
- Oncology or outpatient experience (preferred but not required);
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- A self-starter, a team player, and possess good time management skills;
- Able to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
_At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
_Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Responsible for providing direct comprehensive nutrition services
-Directs nutrition care of special needs population to ensure nutrition needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..