Your nutritional know-how can help patients in your community live happier, healthier lives.
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian (32hrs/week) for Parkland Medical Center in Derry, NH. This 86-bed community hospital is nestled within the suburbs of this community and is ~20 minutes from Concord, NH. Parkland Medical Center is part of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services and Parkland achieves high honors for attentive patient care and holds several prestigious accreditations.
This position is eligible for Benefits!
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the successful candidate will:
- Provide nutritional care to a variety of inpatient units;
- Work a rotating weekend schedule;
- Perform quality improvement initiatives such as patient satisfaction rounds, monthly test trays, and project development;
- Educate health care team members, including physicians and nurses;
- Stay up-to-date and drive evidenced-based nutrition practices with providing patient care;
- Possess the ability to creatively problem solve and work independently with minimal supervision;
- Be well versed in the Nutrition Focus Physical Exam and Malnutrition Identification;
- Efficiently and effectively organize clinical nutrition and patient care responsibilities;
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and licensure in the state of NH;
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills to interact with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong time management skills, be a self-starter and a team player; and
- The ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Responsible for providing direct comprehensive nutrition services
-Directs nutrition care of special needs population to ensure nutrition needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..