- Dental degree from an Accredited Dental School
- Active dental license in the State of Texas
- 5 years of experience in a dental practice
- 3+ years dental benefit plan experience with specific exposure to claim review and utilization management or comparable experience.
- Ability to pass a credentialing review for practice experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Utilization Review
- Experience with Fraud, Waste and Abuse investigations
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Completion of post graduate dental residency
- Bilingual Spanish
- History of strong presentation skill
- Resides in Texas
- Microsoft Access
- Excellent business analytical and writing skills
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.SM
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Dental, DDS, Dental Practice, License, Managed Care, Bilingual, Spanish, Claims, Dental Reviewer, Dentist, Claim Review, Utilization Review, Utilization Management, Fraud, Waste And Abuse, San Antonio, Dallas, Houston, Lubbock, TX, Texas, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Remote, Work From Home, Work At Home, UHC, UnitedHealthcare, UnitedHealth Group, UHG