- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Healthcare insurance and / or medical insurance experience within a hospital, physician's office, or medical clinic environment
- Experience with Microsoft Word (create correspondence and work within templates) and Microsoft Outlook (generate emails and calendar management)
- Ability to work 30 hours per week: Wednesdays and Thursdays 12 PM to 8 PM, Fridays 12 PM to 8 PM and 8 AM to 4 PM (alternating), and Saturdays 8 AM to 4 PM.
- Ability to work outside of normally scheduled shift as needed
- Experience performing customer service in a medical setting
- Experience with ICD - 10 codes
- Experience performing registration in a healthcare setting
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
Careers with OptumInsight. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the Healthcare industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, Glen Cove, customer service, registration, part time, on call, hospital, office, clinic, flex, weekends