We are the Communities we serve!
This account is part of the SodexoMAGIC portfolio of business.
Use your passion for service to create a positive impact and make a difference in the communities we serve! SodexoMAGIC is a joint Sodexo/ Magic Johnson venture and we are thrilled to be celebrating our 10-year anniversary together this year! SodexoMAGIC promises to empower the communities we serve by offering best-in-class food & facilities management solutions, which create a positive impact and make a difference in the lives of our clients and customers. SodexoMAGIC offers our dedicated service via the following Sodexo segments: Corporate Services, Hospitals, K-12 Schools, Universities
Sodexo is looking for an experienced Senior Supplier Manager to source and negotiate contracts with service providers for a major pharmaceutical company supporting outsourced FM services. The Senior Supplier Manager’s role is instrumental to monitor the compliance of the 3rd party suppliers and to optimize the cost effectiveness of services and supplies for Sodexo. Plays an integral role to help ensure budget management and operating profitability. The Senior Supplier Manager is responsible for building and managing relationships with suppliers ensuring contractual obligations ae met and services and supplies are delivered.
Are You the One?
Our clients depend on your expertise to help them to optimize their business. If you are a Strategic _Senior Supplier Manager with the ability to develop innovative technical solutions while successfully managing key performance indicators to drive strong business results, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Liaises with Sodexo staff to determine service and supplies requirements and with vendor partner services;
- Conducts property and facility inspections on a regular basis and in accordance with the SLA (Service Level Agreement);
- Responsible for executing sourcing strategies at the local and regional levels with business stakeholders, executes the RFP process, solution selection and negotiations to achieve the desired results;
- Develops and implements national/regional contracting strategies and programs to increase the operational efficiency and profitability;
- Manages the supplier/contractor certification process including review of requisite experience, legal and organizational structure, financial viability, geographic coverage, insurance requirements and other capabilities;
- Maintain contracts with national/regional service providers in accordance with Sodexo standards;
- Conducts periodic surveys and audits to evaluate supplier’s performance;
- Partners with finance to outline potential value an ROI for proposed initiatives and tracking results;
- Monitors business trends and service availability in order to negotiate the best value for Sodexo and the client;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Negotiation and collaboration with suppliers at various levels.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills both written and oral.
- Good analytical skills and business acumen.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Proven working experience with a major life science business;
- Support the daily contract administration efforts within direct contracted service providers as well as daily operation of efforts within Maintenance and Facilities Services;
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as the ability in “reading” the market;
- Provide input as needed to the local client various standard operating procedures for suppliers involved in GxP activities;
- Strong client service orientation with the ability to provide information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and the Facility public;
- Talent in negotiations and networking;
- Good knowledge of supplier or third-party management software;
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers;
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data;
- Develop and implement metrics in support of the performance of the suppliers
- Bachelor’s degree required (BS/BA) or MS/MBA preferred in engineering, supply chain management, logistics or business administration or experience in a sourcing role.
The SodexoMAGIC partnership represents the union of two global brands that operate at peak performance. Sodexo, a long-standing leader in “quality of life solutions” around the globe, and Magic Johnson Enterprises, the brainchild of NBA all-star Earvin Magic Johnson, who literally took the game to new heights. To learn more about SodexoMAGIC and read a message from Earvin “Magic” Johnson himself click _here.
Learn more about _Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. _Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, health care and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.
Responsible for the execution of category strategies while maintaining compliance to company policy and standards and mitigating all risk. Engages the different stakeholders within the country to collaboratively develope categories through implementation of vendor contracts. Plays an active role in developing the category strategies. Leads the negotiation and management of national contracts for specific product lines. Identifies opportunities for reducing the total cost of product to the segments. Seeks direction from Category Directors, Segments, on purchasing strategies to be employed . Manages contracts with multiple manufacturers as delegated. Under general supervision, manages the entire process to solicit and analyze competitive proposals or bids, including Request for Proposal (RFP) process, financial analysis, solicitation of input from the segments, engagement of the program activation team for the award and communication throughout the organization.