Seeking full time front desk receptionist/insurance specialist for pediatric dental practice. Job requires excellent customer service skills, verifying dental insurance, submitting insurance claims, data entry, and overseeing the daily schedule. The pediatric dental office is a high energy and fast paced environment, and we are looking for an applicant who will fit in just right!
- Applicant must be hard-working, personable, and able to multi-task.
- Applicant must act as a team player and be flexible to changes within the schedule on a daily basis.
- Applicant must have experience working with Microsoft Office.
- Applicant must have current CPR.
- Applicant should have experience in Pediatric Dentistry and knowledge of Eaglesoft is preferred, but not required.
- Applicant with a current Registered Dental Assistant license is preferred, but not required
- Competitive Wages
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Office hours include Monday-Thursday 8 am to 5 pm, some Fridays are occasionally needed.
Click apply now to email resume today!