A Customer Service Representative (CSR) supports stakeholders by providing helpful information, answering questions, directing issues to the applicable person, following up on open items, and responding to complaints, concerns, and issues related to service. A CSR is the initial contact to help ensure that stakeholders are satisfied with provided services and help ensure excellent service standards by responding efficiently to inquiries.
Responds to service related inquiries by clarifying the stakeholder's concerns; determining the underlying potential cause of the concern; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the concern; expediting potential correction or adjustment to resolve the concern; following up to ensure resolution and satisfaction.
Keeps records of interactions and transactions including details of inquiries, specific concerns, and actions taken.
Assists with tracking on-time performance, routing issues, stakeholder concerns, scheduling of buses; provide timely information to drivers.
Maintains data accuracy in software databases.
Provides recommendations to correct routing issues and other service concerns.
Contacts stakeholders about changed route times, daily service issues, and updated route information; adjusts route sheets as needed.
Assists with other functions as available and needed; handles miscellaneous clerical duties, routing, and charter activities.
Completes special projects as assigned by management.
Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education & Certifications Required:
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Requirements & Expectations:
· Good verbal communication and customer service skills. The ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
· Flexibility in work hours; early morning hours, late evenings, or split shifts if needed.
· Must maintain a professional and respectful attitude toward fellow employees and customers.
· Dress in a professional and appropriate manner for a business environment.
· Perform all job functions in the safest manner adhering to OSHA guidelines & other applicable Federal & State laws
· Execute all job duties while following company policy and procedure
· Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office.
· Ability to use or learn to use internet, additional programs as required and office equipment, including fax and phones or other electronic devices.