Dreading your long commute tomorrow morning? Annoyed by the constant in-person requests that interrupt your work day? Are you ready to be in an environment where your voice will be heard, and are also pushed by monthly goals? Well look no further because we have the solution for you! Our nurses and medical assistants get to do what they love (taking care of patients) with the convenience of working out of their home office. The even more exciting part? You'd be joining our current staff of 50+ Care Managers in a culture and environment that values patient care and recognizes employees for the great work they do and the difference they make in patients lives.
Founded in 2016, TimeDoc Health is a leader in Virtual Care Management for healthcare providers - one of the largest new markets in healthcare. We enable providers to deliver truly continuous, comprehensive care by helping them establish care management programs for patients with chronic and behavioral health conditions. Our solution combines a care management SaaS platform with digital care management services to provide the personal touch often missing in healthcare. We have scaled our platform to over 40,000 enrolled patients and are on pace to reach 100,000 patients by the end of 2021.
Our internal care teams work with external healthcare providers to deliver monthly phone conversations with patients who have 2 or more chronic conditions. The Call Center Care Coordinator/Care Manager will work remotely from their home office to serve as a point of contact for patients. In this role, you will be conducting 30-50 patient calls a day from 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM. During these calls you will be doing the following:
- Help manage patient medications
- Schedule appointments/reminding patients of their next appointment
- Provide patient education on their chronic conditions
- Help patients find community resources within their respective community
- Working closely with LPNs, RNs, and primary care physicians to support patients remotely
- Assisting in creating a personalized care plan for each patient
- Prioritizing duties and being able to follow strict procedures, checklists, and guidelines to assist patients in a timely fashion
- Entering patient data into system to update nurses and providers