Bilingual Account Manager with experience working with non-profit organizations sought.
Service and renew customer accounts for Church Mutual within an assigned territory covering San Antonio, Austin and surronding areas in Texas. Conduct on-site visits to inspect, field underwrite, evaluate exposures, and conduct customer renewal and service presentations. Provide risk management advice as appropriate. Evaluate exposures and round out customer accounts with appropriate supplemental coverage. Investigate and respond to customer inquiries. Maintain customer database and process automated insurance transactions.
- Develop and implement a service and renewal plan that leads to successful accomplishment of assigned goals and corporate objectives.
- Working within an assigned territory, conduct on-site visits to renew and service customers. Inspect, evaluate, field underwrite, and document exposures in preparation for a renewal offer. Identify and analyse account rounding opportunities for the customers that fall within established Church Mutual guidelines. Coordinate and conduct in-person renewal and service presentations.
- Complete applications and provide supporting data for processing. Enter system data as instructed to process documents and record decisions/communications.
- Investigate customer complaints/inquiries and provide response in specified time frame.
- Work with internal team members to make the renewal process and service requests timely and complete.
- Reporting Activities: Complete and maintain database for all sales and service activities, provide written report(s) to management as directed, complete and process expense accounts, and report nonrenewal and cancellation decisions.
- Additional requirements.
- Attend training seminars, meetings and conventions as required, including trips to the Home Office for training.
- Maintain a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a property and casualty insurance license.
- Assume temporary additional territory assignments as necessary.
- Develop and implement a plan for service and renewal of existing insurance accounts.
- Conduct on-site customer visits to inspect, evaluate, field underwrite, and document exposures.
- Prepare and conduct in-person renewal and service presentations.
- Provide reports, documentation, expense reports, etc.
- Maintain an insurance license in good standing and a valid driver's license.
- Travel and overnight stays are required.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Ability to speak both Spanish and English preferred.
- Significant industry experience with a high school diploma or equivalent may be considered in place of a bachelor's degree.
- Ability to understand church structure and operation.
- Able to work independently to specific performance standards and goals.
- Ability to travel, including overnight stays.
- Strong written/verbal presentation and listening skills.
- Demonstrated skills in relationship building, decision making, negotiation, and communication.
- Ability to apply basic math and drafting skills to create building replacement cost estimates and building perimeter diagrams.
- Ability to understand, interpret, and explain various insurance policies.
- Ability to learn and use proprietary software and Microsoft products and stay current with changes.
Church Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
See job description.