Reporting to the VP US Operations Finance for NorAm HC, this role operates as a Business Partner to one of US Zone SVP Ops, providing finance support to the SVP and one RVP. Additionally, this position provides coaching and oversight to the Finance Directors in the zone, who report into this position.
This is a virtual position as individual can reside anywhere in the US. Travel 25-30%
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Financial analysis and reporting (partnering with the Director Field Analysis to drive standardization)
- Oversight and direction to Unit Finance (partnering with Centralized Finance Team as appropriate)
- Technical guidance to employees, colleagues and customers
- Decisions and problem-solving guided by policies, procedures and business plan
- Operational improvement actions including client contract development
- Partnering with the Centers of Excellence as appropriate
- Accounting, Auditing and Risk Assessment
- BS or BA in Accounting, Business, Finance or equivalent experience in field
- At least 7 years of progressive financial management and proven leadership track record. (7+ years relevant experience in accounting and financial business practice management.)
- Demonstrated experience in leading an experienced and decentralized staff within a large, rapidly-changing, high-performance organization
- Strong aptitude with business acumen, analytical skills, and influencing skills.
Provides leadership on Finance strategy for the assigned Segment. Has accountability for the performance and results of multiple related units of finance in assigned Segment. Handles general accounting and financial reporting, cost accounting, auditing, budgeting and forecasting, and systems individually and in consultation with Centers of Excellence as appropriate. Responsible for providing oversight and direction to Unit Finance. Develops departmental plans, including business, production, operational and/or organizational priorities. Controls resources and policy formation in area of responsibility. Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives.