Cuando se trata de salir adelante y tienes la voluntad de ganar, vamos a llamarlo gran potencial de carrera!
Imagine being able to get answers to your health plan questions from someone who speaks the same language as you do. Or, the opposite, not being able to get the answers. At UnitedHealth Group, we want our customers to get those answers by speaking to one of our Bilingual Representatives. If you're fluent in English and Spanish, we can show you how to put all of your skills, your passions and your energy to work in a fast growing environment.
Leverage your sales experience into a sales career with UnitedHealth Group. As a Benefits Specialist, you'll answer incoming calls from people interested in purchasing insurance supplements (no cold calling). You'll solicit basic information, answer questions and provide options while serving as a consultant to help the callers select the right plan for their situation and budget. Don’t wait to join us! There’s never been a better time than now to start doing your life's best work.SM
This position is a full-time flex schedule (35 hours/week) with our site Hours of Operation: Monday through Sunday 7AM - 10PM local time. We do require our employees to be flexible enough to work any shift, any day of the week during those hours. The flex schedule typically includes a 32 hour work week Monday-Saturday during the months of January-September and 40 hours + overtime Monday-Sunday during our sales season of October-December. Our office is located at 7600 NW 19th, Miami, FL 33126
Our Benefits Specialists receive a competitive base salary and will earn monthly commission and be eligible for quarterly bonuses based on sales performance. Our training classes not only prepare you for your role and ensure that you have the tools and resources that you need to be successful, but we will pay for and provide support for you to obtain the required state insurance licenses you need to have.
If you provide verification you hold the appropriate state licenses 7 days prior to your start date, and upon hire you successfully complete our UHC Portfolio Agent New Hire training class, you may be eligible for a $1,000 sign on bonus.
There are several steps in our hiring process. Please make sure that you have filled out all required sections of your employment application. Once you submit your completed application, you will receive an email with information regarding next steps including any pre-employment assessment(s) that are required. Both your application and any required assessment(s) need to be completed before we can consider you for employment so the sooner you complete these two steps, the sooner you will hear from us. To learn more, go to: http://uhg.hr/OurApplicationProcess
- Answer incoming phone calls from prospective members and identify the type of assistance and information the customer needs with the goal to convert the caller to a qualified lead and ultimately sale
- Ask appropriate questions and listen actively to identify specific questions or issues while documenting required information in computer systems
- Using knowledge of the product portfolio to accurately assess the distinct needs of different prospects, explain the differences between various products, and assist the prospect member in selecting a product that best meets their unique needs
- May make outbound calls to prospective members to follow up on questions or to current members to review current or new products and services
- Assist the prospect in completion of the enrollment application over the phone with complete, accurate and required information, consistent with product requirements and enrollment guidelines
- Meet the goals established for the position in the areas of: sales quota, attendance and other performance criteria.
- Meet and maintain requirements for agent licensure, appointments, and annual product certification
View our video to learn more about this role: https://uhg.hr/InsideSales
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.