Software Engineering Manager - Master Data Management (MDM)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Jul 16, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200181555
Imagine what you could do here... At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. What inspires you? Creating something new and finding solutions to complex problems? Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join Apple's Partner Solutions & Technology group as a Software Engineering Manager where you will help build innovative enterprise software applications. Be part of an exciting Next Generation Data Management journey at Apple and help build a scalable, futuristic platform to support Apple's B2B customer and partner growth for years to come. We're looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
- 10+ years of Software Engineering experience, including 5 years of experience managing engineering teams.
- 5+ years of hands on Java and Java Enterprise technology applications architecture, design, development, and support.
- Experience in building, managing highly effective engineering teams.
- Expert level understanding of Master Data Management domain.
- Experience in implementation of MDM solution.
- Experience with distributed systems and microservice architecture.
- Experience with Java (J2EE / J2SE) and related technologies: Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate, etc.
- Knowledge of Big data related technologies like Elastic, Kafka, Cassandra, etc. is preferred.
- Experience on Informatica Cloud Data Quality, Informatica Axon, Informatica MDM a big plus.
- Experience implementing cloud solutions for complex enterprise applications.
- Experience with the translation of complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design.
- Experience leading system design, integration and deployment in a complex, coordinated environment.
- Excellent communication, leadership and presentation skills.
You will lead an elite engineering team to design and implement Apple's new enterprise MDM platform. You will be a contributing representative of the Next-Gen MDM Leadership team representing Engineering Solutions org. Your responsibilities will include all aspects of software development management. You will partner with stakeholders to understand business requirements, understand their challenges, work through issues and provide solutions that can be adopted widely. Our team enables our business partners to manage their master data that supports all the Sales systems within Apple. As an engineering manager, you will be a contributing member of a team that implements new product features and improves existing product features. You will work closely with business partners, other engineering teams and become a trusted partner to business stakeholders to provide business, functional, technical expertise across MDM functions.
Education & Experience
BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, or equivalent experience