Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance.
Senior Wellness Coordinators provide telephonic aftercare follow - up for enrollees once discharged from an inpatient treatment setting. Cases for follow - up are generated from inpatient authorizations entered into UBH’s clinical documentation system.
- Makes outbound calls from an automated dialing system to members who are diagnosed with Behavioral Health needs
- Performs assessments via phone
- Contacts the aftercare providers (individual practitioners and / or Community Mental Health Centers) and records aftercare appointments in UBH Care Management system
- Determines if the enrollee is aware of his / her aftercare plan and provides assistance with any additional behavioral health needs
- Enrollees that do not have an aftercare appointment or missed their scheduled appointment are assisted in setting up a new appointment
- Assists enrollees with understanding locating community support services
- Answer provider and member calls from a queue
- Process service request forms for PAs/Salesforce
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.