AI/ML - Sr Software Engineer, Siri Experience
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Machine Learning and AI
Posted: Jul 22, 2020
Role Number: 200182590
The Siri Experience R&D Group is looking for an exceptional software engineer who is passionate about incubating and deploying innovative technologies and features to millions of Apple users. As the research and development arm of Siri, our charter is to prototype next generation experiences and capabilities by tightly coupling state-of-the-art core technologies to the user interface. You will work across the full stack in the Apple ecosystem and on next generation and prototype hardware. We are looking for ambitious, strongly technical and creative teammates. Because of the nature of the work, candidates should be comfortable with uncertainty, taking calculated risks and failing fast.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, OOP.
- 5+ years of industry experience in software development preferred.
- Track record of shipping software / products
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and modify large, existing codebases
- At least 3 years of experience in C/C++, Objective C, Swift at both the systems level and application level
- iOS development experience preferred.
- Full stack experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
Come work with a passionate, product-focused team to ideate, rapidly prototype, and ship next-generation Siri experiences. To succeed, you must be a proactive and determined problem solver with proven ability to work across multiple code bases, teams and organizations. You must enjoy crafting compelling experiences, writing elegant code and applying innovative new technologies in the service of human-centered design. In this role, you will be working in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities and dealing with a lot of ambiguity. This position offers the right person a chance to play an important role in the next revolution in machine learning and human-computer interaction. You will contribute to a product that is redefining computing. You will be part of a team that's creating groundbreaking conversational assistant technologies for both large scale systems and new client devices. You will work with the people who created the intelligent assistant that already helps millions of people get things done!
Education & Experience
Masters or Bachelors in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.