CPU Top-Level Verification Engineer
Portland , Oregon , United States
Posted: Jul 28, 2020
Role Number: 200183493
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product! In this highly visible role, you will be at the center of a chip design effort collaborating with many disciplines, with a critical impact on getting high quality products to millions of customers quickly. As a CPU Top-Level Verification Engineer, you will be responsible for developing test infrastructure and triaging CPU failures in our validation environment.
- You should have deep knowledge of verification methodology.
- Verification tool and verification development experience.
- Strong assembly and CPU architecture knowledge.
- Strong in C, C++, Verilog and scripting languages.
- You should be a collaborative teammate with excellent communication skills and be able to work independently.
As a CPU Top-Level Verification Engineer, you will be responsible for the verification methodology, tools, and flow used in validating the next generation of processor designs. You will have the responsibilities as follows: - Drive and develop the tools and flows for advanced verification methodology. - Developing, verifying, and maintaining efficient testbench environments and stimulus at the full CPU level. - Develop and automate simulation, emulation, and FPGA model build flows. - Ultimately work closely with the design and verification teams to validate functional correctness of the design.
Education & Experience
BS/MSEE is required.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.