Working together, supporting your team, reaching for the best in a high-volume, fast-paced environment is second nature to you!
Sodexo is seeking a Retail Manager 2 at LewisGale Medical Center, a 400+ bed hospital in Salem, VA. This Retail Manager will oversee approximately 15 hourly employees, and retail volume of $65k a month. Typical schedule is Monday-Friday 7:00am-4:00pm, rotating weekends and holidays.
Are you the experienced Retail Manager we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food in our retail area
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met. The ideal candidate:
- has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- has an eye for details and a strong background in food safety and sanitation compliance;
- has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and
- can demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management Systems (FMS) and Market Connections (MSC), and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health-care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. See more Food Service Management jobs here.
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly & supervisory food service workers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers.