DeKalb County Sheriff's Office
Merit Commission Eligibility List
- Starting Salary $48,000 annually
- Partial Paid Insurance
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age before August 18, 2020
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Computer & Typing skills required
- Must pass background investigation
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Further requirements available with application
DeKalb County is an equal opportunity employer
Applications must be received by 4:00 pm Friday August 14, 2020.
Written Test: August 18 & 20, 2020 at 5:30PM
Click here for more information and the application https://dekalbcounty.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/jobopp-commo.pdf
The DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office is a full service law enforcement unit that includes patrol, investigations, corrections, telecommunications and civil process. In addition the Sheriff’s Office provides contract law enforcement services to other entities within the county. The Sheriff’s Office is a 24/7 operation throughout the 650 square miles of DeKalb County.