Technical Customer Service Associate - Bilingual (English and Spanish)
Ohio - Columbus /
Services - (see application details) GCS /
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva is the leading cloud software for pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies. We are looking for dedicated customer services professionals to provide guidance, advice, and technical support to our end users, ensuring an excellent experience with our products and applications. You will partner with the Customer Success team to maintain a clear understanding of customer success criteria, milestones, and culture within Veeva, and help maintain partnerships with our clients.
This role is ideal if you are looking to build a career with a company that has a proven track record of success and excellent corporate culture grounded in our values- Do the Right Thing, Employee Success, Customer Success and Speed. If you are driven to provide an excellent customer experience and work with software this job is for you!
What You'll Do
- Advise end users on best practices when using Veeva's content management software
- Identify and resolve client issues associated with Veeva's content management software
- Build strong professional relationships with all users of Veeva's content management software
- Provide recommendations/feedback on client service improvements and product development
- Maintain the highest standards of customer service, quality, and professionalism with customers and coworkers
- Maintain accurate records of all email/telephone/chat correspondence related to role
- 1+ year relevant experience in a customer service role
- Effective communication, organizational and time management skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to quickly learn and communicate technical information
- Demonstrated competence in standard computer packages (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Proficiency in Spanish
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
Veeva's headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.