- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Knowledge of culture and values in the community
- Familiarity with the resources available within the community
- Basic Microsoft Excel experience (ability to create, edit, copy, send and save documents, correspondence and spreadsheets)
- Must have Broadband / high speed internet capability from home
- Certified Nursing Assistant, Home Health Aide or Medical Assistant
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Community Health Worker (CHW) accredited
- Experience working in Managed Care
- Knowledge of VA Medicaid population
- Experience in productivity - driven positions
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Community & State. Challenge brings out the best in us. It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazingly talented people in healthcare here. We serve the healthcare needs of low income adults and children with debilitating illnesses such as Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetes, HIV / AIDS and High - risk Pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes - based approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and environmental factors. Join us. Work with proactive Healthcare, Community, and Government partners to heal healthcare and create positive change for those who need it most. This is the place to do your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Case management, Community Health Worker, medical, customer service, healthcare, UHG, Optum, community
View our Covid-19 Resources Page at: https://info.uhg.com/