Grow your career and develop a team that shares your desire to make a difference.
Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 4 of Environmental Services for Moses Cone Memorial Hospital in Greensboro, NC supporting 10 million in managed volume. This role will manage EVS at this 705 bed teaching hospital, the flagship facility and the heart of Cone Health System in Greensboro, NC. The account is a Level II Trauma Center featuring an emergency department, pediatric ICU inpatient, heart and vascular center, inpatient rehabilitation care and recently launched Women's and Children's Center. Preferred candidates will have management experience in healthcare environmental services. The GM will oversee a team of 8 managers and 110 FTE's.
As Cone Health’s flagship, The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital is the largest and most comprehensive medical center within our five-county region. A leader in compassionate, quality care, our easily accessible 63-acre campus includes a 517-bed teaching hospital and referral center and 43 bed neonatal Women and Childrens center.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• has experience driving customer service satisfaction results and patient engagement
• safety driven and strong focus on employee engagement
• has experience with outside vendors and _experience with the Join Commission, Environment of Care (EOC), OSHA and Life Safety requirements;
protection, safety systems, civil, low voltage, demolition, architectural and energy management;_• has strong financial acumen and budget management experience; both Sodexo and Client
• provides a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff
• strong Environmental Service and Linen skills in a healthcare environment
• experience with all regulations governing hospitals
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. If you excel at unit profitability, account savings, client satisfaction, safety and quality, we want to hear from you!
Provides local account leadership and strategic direction to the on-site Environmental Service exempt and non-exempt level staff (client and/or Sodexo employees) in the delivery of Sodexo Environmental Service programs. Directs business practices in order to uphold Company mission and values and commitments made in the Sodexo/Client contractual agreement.
- Establishes safe work environment for clients/ customers/staff.
- Executes strategic plan in alignment with the scope of service, Sodexo mission & values within our contractual agreement
- Fully implement and adhere to the Sodexo Clients for Life process
- Provides team leadership and direction by ensuring cohesiveness among the activities of subordinates to achieve planned outcomes.
- Ensures compliance with consistency of application of all Sodexo Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement and Regulatory standards within the contractually agreed upon scope of services.
- Ensures full administration of and adherence to all regulatory, Sodexo, Client, and Regulatory Human Resource standards and requirements
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring compliance to operating standards.
- Develops, administers, and monitors Sodexo and/or Client budget performance. Develops action plans to ensure performance is in accordance with strategic initiatives and client commitments.
- Develops and utilizes performance metrics to assist with problem analysis, and development of action plans and solutions
- Facilitates ongoing effective communications with direct reports, frontline staff, Clients, Customers, and Sodexo Leadership
- Oversees major repairs and renovation projects by identifying and managing vendors/contractors, including bid process, contract compliance and vendor/contractor performance