No need to go far to change the world – one patient at a time.
Sodexo is seeking a Full Time Registered Dietitian for Sunrise Hospital located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Serving the community for nearly 60 years, Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center provides Las Vegas and the Southwest region with high-quality, advanced healthcare services. Sunrise Hospital is the largest acute care facility in Nevada, and Nevada's largest, most comprehensive children's hospital.
The Clinical Dietitian will be responsible for providing nutrition care to patients with a variety of disease states..
The successful candidate will:
- provide nutritional care for a variety of inpatient units;
- work weekend rotation as needed;
- perform quality improvement initiatives such as patient satisfaction rounds and monthly test trays;
- educate health care team member, including physicians and nurses; and/or
- assist with Food Service Management as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in NV;
- have prior acute care experience;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player; and/or
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Responsible for providing direct basic nutrition services
-Provides nutrition care to population served to ensure needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Follows operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..