Display Electrical Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Aug 3, 2020
Role Number: 200184312
Apple is looking for an electric engineer who can bring fresh perspective and integrate cutting edge technologies into the iPhone and smaller product lines. In this unique position, you will have a wide-dynamic and high-visible role ranging from understanding device physics, implementing circuit design, leading prototype design, validating system integration, supporting mass production, and eventually being responsible for the front-of-screen experience of every Apple device with a small display.
- Excellence in at least one electrical engineering background chip design or analog/ mixed-signal/ digital)
- Good programming skills (python, C, obj-C, etc.) and experience of Machine Learning are highly desirable
- Hands-on lab experience including data acquisition using test equipments are highly desirable
- Experience in display technology, such as LCD, OLED, plasma, DLP, LCOS, e-paper, etc is a plus.
- Demonstrate engineering passion, initiative, innovation, and creativity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skill is a must.
- Use machine learning techniques to improve static and dynamic display image quality - Lead engineering investigation of new display technologies for next generation products through prototype design, bring-up, debug, and characterization. - Design display module EE architecture and features and responsible for system integration. - Establish electro-optical performance metrics and requirements through measurement and modeling.
Education & Experience
MS/EE +4 years, PhD Preferred