Organizational Effectiveness and Workforce Planning
- Partners with the leadership and their direct reports to define short-term and long-term organization development requirements (workforce planning, development, culture, etc.).
- Drives successful execution of new initiatives, including the rollout of business initiatives and programs focused on organizational and cultural change.
- Partners with global HR colleagues, COEs, HR Services, and leaders to create focus on goals, including delivery of organizational effectiveness, workforce planning.
- Leverages business acumen to partner with business leaders effectively.
- Provide effective project management within organizational effectiveness and workforce planning.
- Partners with leaders through leading change initiatives to help set clear expectations, provide knowledge, resources, evaluation measures, and developing strength in leadership team to lead change.
- Ensures strong leadership capability. Ensures a strong talent pipeline.
- Responsible for the development and leadership of human resource professionals.
- Identifies the technical, professional and management training needs of the employees.
Demonstrate Functional Expertise
- This position is responsible for identifying, leading and supporting HR strategies and initiatives within these functions.
- Partners with leaders to proactively assess, develop and retain talent.
- Advises and assists VP/Directors, and other appropriate business leaders regarding employee performance issues and actions required for improvement.
- Understands the business environment and plans (competitive climate, growth, new products, technologies, etc...) and the impact on immediate and longer term talent needs.
Coach and Trusted Advisor
- Brings knowledge of the business.
- Provides counsel to leaders to encourage trust building, information sharing, effective communication, respect, and inclusion resulting in greater personal and organizational effectiveness.
- Coach leaders to build organizational capabilities, reduces complexity and partners with business leaders to maximize individual leadership skills and team performance.
- Partners with leaders to create and maintain a culture of inclusion where all employees feel valued and see Rockwell Automation as a place where they can do their best work.
- Help to promote a positive and engaging work environment by creating or maintaining open communications and engage with Culture of Inclusion on Diversity and Inclusion priorities.
- Degree holder.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Degree holder in Business, HR Management, or equivalent degree
- 3+ years' working with senior leaders at the vice president and above level is preferred.
- MBA preferred
- Strategic mindset, strong business acumen, executive presence, strong communications skills, and influencing capabilities.
- In depth knowledge of HR functional programs including Talent Development, Compensation and Benefits, Succession Planning, Leadership Review, Organizational Development, Diversity and Inclusion, Change Management as well as Workforce Planning to people plans specific to business needs.
- Ability to work effectively across functional lines in a global, matrixed environment.
- Experience managing employees in multiple locations as well as collaborating with extended HR teams preferred.
- Demonstrate genuine interest in colleagues, the company and industry.
- Ability to retain and convey a positive attitude in challenging circumstances.
- Strong team orientation and ability to collaborate with other HR members.
- High sense of urgency.
- Ability to support and challenge business leaders. Acts as a coach, thought leader and sounding board for leadership.
- Act courageously by sharing viewpoints openly and directly with others, providing relevant and timely information and feedback, as required.
- Remain open to ideas; integrates multiple perspectives in decision-making.
- Maintain a positive demeanor during periods of uncertainty, conflict, and stress.
- Balance conceptual and tactical requirements of the role.
No. of Positions:
Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).