Work for a company that cares for its people and offers opportunities for personal growth.
Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 3, Food for a long tenured and established account at Asbury Springhill, a 180-bed independent living and 120-skilled/assisted living facility located in Erie, PA. Just a few miles from Lake Erie, Springhill is proud to be one of just 100 senior living communities across the nation recognized for their “exemplary culture of resident engagement”.
Are you the experienced Food Service General Manager we’re seeking?
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations (dining room service, cafe, and catering);
- deliver high quality dining program for residents;
- implement Sodexo systems and programs, and oversee training of staff;
- continuously evaluates service to ensure patient and client satisfaction;
- drive employee engagement and patient satisfaction through strong leadership skills;
- integrate fully within our client's organization and be a trusted adviser with a customer service focus;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain strong client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive working environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a CDM, (Certified Dietary Manager Certification) or equivalent;
- two or more years previous food service management experience ideally in a healthcare/ seniors environment;
- strong financial acumen;
- a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- a work history demonstrating strong leadership and hospitality skills and the ability to work collaboratively;
- the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- knowledge of compliance to food safety, sanitation, and overall workplace safety standards;
- the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and
- is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
Lear more about Asbury Springhill:
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. Sodexo’s Seniors segment supports our clients' missions to improve the quality of life by putting the utmost care, time and attention into understanding and meeting the needs of each resident. Residents are the heart of everything we do and we welcome you to join our team with this opportunity!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Keywords: seniors, senior living, food service, CDM
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Provides team leadership & training
- Controls unit financials
- Directs daily food operations for quality & safety standards
- Supervises day to day activities
- Delegates authority
- Assigns & prioritizes activities
- Monitors operating standards
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Support workplace inclusion activities