AI/ML - Full Stack Software Engineer
Seattle , Washington , United States
Machine Learning and AI
Posted: Oct 30, 2019
Role Number: 200118196
Build Machine Learning & Experimentation platforms to empower Apple engineers in delivering great user experiences. Our team is solving key challenges in operating ML workflows for data collection, deployments, and experimentation at the scale of billions of devices. Does this interest your creative and development chops? If so, come join our team! Our work is complex and highly visible. We are a small team and the opportunities for you to make an impact are boundless.
- You have 1-2 years of experience building applications/services with Python / Java / Scala
- Strong background in building scalable and fault-tolerant distributed systems, particularly in realtime environments. Ideal candidates have past experience in building data pipelines, data caching/storage systems, and/or RPC services.
- Experience with big data technologies, eg Spark, Hadoop, Kafka
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with SQL / NoSQL databases
- Strong understanding of data structures & algorithms
- You have excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
You will primarily be responsible for implementing features & building platforms to enable on-device and device/server side combined ML workflows. You will possess strong skills in object-oriented software design and programming. You are excited about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design.
Education & Experience
MS Computer Science or Software Engineering