Apple Media Products - Senior Cloud Security Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Aug 12, 2020
Role Number: 200186050
- Key Qualifications
- Experience with cloud technologies and a "Cloud First" mindset that is centered on modern design principles like infrastructure-as-code, immutable deployments, etc.
- Experience designing cloud security solutions to solve platform-level security issues and concerns.
- Experience working with business units/engineering teams to facilitate cloud adoption in a secure manner.
- Experience developing monitoring and detection logic to detect security events in a cloud environment.
- Deep, hands-on experience with GCP, AWS, and/or Kubernetes.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
As a part of the AMP Platform Security team, the senior cloud security engineer will be responsible for ensuring the cloud deployments for this underlying platform are well designed and well implemented with respect to security. This requires collaborating with platform engineers and platform SRE to identify and prevent/remediate security issues at all stages of the cloud deployment lifecycle. This includes performing architecture and design reviews for new cloud technologies and developing cloud security policies and requirements for the existing cloud technologies. The senior cloud security engineer will also collaborate extensively with internal and external partners to ensure AMP business units are able to securely and efficiently embrace cloud technologies in a manner that is aligned with Apple policy. This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone with a strong cloud security background who is interested in working directly in a business unit to reduce business risk and improve product security!
Education & Experience
5+ years of experience in a cloud security engineer or cloud engineering role with extensive security experience.