Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day.
Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager 2 for Terre Haute Regional Hospital located in Terre Haute, Indiana. This Food Service Manager will oversee patient dining and will also have responsibilities on inventory, ordering, etc. Terre Haute Regional Hospital is a 276-bed Level II Trauma Center. Regional is the only full-service hospital in the area accredited by The Joint Commission and has provided quality care to the Wabash Valley community for 135 years — from its beginnings as St. Anthony’s Hospital to the present day facility.
The successful candidate will:
- evaluate and develop service levels for the overall Patient Services Program targeted to exceed patient and customer satisfaction;
- oversee Sodexo’s Patient Dining Program and daily meal rounding inclusive of service recovery
- collaborate with clinical, food service, nursing and interdisciplinary teams to enhance the patient experience;
- perform tray assessments to ensure food quality and presentation and tray accuracy;
- exceed Sodexo standards for Gold Checks and achieve successful regulatory inspections and audits; and/or
- perform management functions that include direct supervision of hourly associates including employee development.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implement company policies;
- passion for our patients and customers to ensure our Sodexo CARES (Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Enthusiasm and Service) behaviors are followed daily;
- knowledge_ of nutrition and specialized diets;
- experience with oversight of diet offices; and/or
- strong management skills, preferably in health care.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Patient Services positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Patient Services. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement