Candidate should live in Northern California and travel may be up to 40%
Artisan Restaurant Collection is a like-minded group of foodies and entrepreneurs who have unwavering passion for their craft, their service and the positive difference they can make in the community and for the guests we serve.
We are looking for people who share our passion and will help us expand the business and transform food experiences at work. This individual will be accountable for growth and will work closely with operations, culinary, marketing and finance to identify, assess, solution and deliver exceptional dining to corporate clients.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- Develop new business
- Expand with current clients
- Develop and implement short and long-range growth strategies
- Achieve growth goals and effectively lead all aspects of business pursuits (targeting, client engagement, solution development, proposal, presentations and negotiation)
- Critical thinking & creative problem-solving skills
- Strong EQ
- Exceptional communication, written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good sense of humor
- C-level sales acumen
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Results driven
- Technical & Financial skills
Working with the Artisan team gives you the opportunity to work with a highly engaged team, exceptional clients and to make a positive difference. And, as part of a strong global organization there are tremendous future opportunities. We foster a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it.
- Investigates and analyses new business opportunities; develops and maintains positive business relationships with potential clients; builds both internal and external networks
- Examines client needs to maximize business and/or solutions for business concerns; performs cost-benefits and needs analysis. Applies all Global Sales Academy/Selling the Sodexo Way behaviors and methods.
- Develops and implements the business plan, budget and forecasts to achieve sales, market share, hit rate and market growth targets to attain overall financial goals
- Leads the development of sales presentations, proposals, and assists in the development of contractual sales documents
- Researches growth strategies and competitor practices and strategies to evaluate and implement new strategies and complies with all CRM requirements
- Responsible for selling profitable new business and generating new revenue growth from the right clients under the right terms for Sodexo. Secures and sustains continued business development opportunities for the Company. Develops business solutions to improve client operations and reduce operating costs based on knowledge of organizational strengths and weaknesses, technological advances, external trends, competitors and customer needs. Upholds Company mission and values in addition to Quality of Life Offers as designated by the Segment.