- Valid, unrestricted Puerto Rico Pharmacy Technician license or National Pharmacy Technician Certification (PTCB)
- Proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications including ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system applications
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our window of operation of Monday-Saturday (7:00am - 10:00pm) including the training period, where lunches and breaks are scheduled, with the flexibility to adjust daily schedule, and work over-time and/or weekends, as needed
- Professional proficiency in both English and Spanish. Please note that an English proficiency assessment will be required for this position
- Experience providing customer service and working with healthcare professionals
- Pharmacy related experience (includes retail pharmacy experience)
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
View our COVID-19 Resources Page, click here.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Pharm PA, Prior Authorization Technician, Pharmacy, Prior Authorization, Puerto Rico, Pharmacy Technician, San Juan, PR, Customer Service