This position interfaces with customer's engineering, maintenance and storeroom operations and the general employee population. The position entails Storeroom Management (managing a team of storeroom professionals), Strong Computer Capabilities, Thorough Inventory Management Knowledge, Excellent Customer Service Skills and Strong Communication Skills. The Position will co-manage the storeroom management program, component repair program and be leveraged to fulfill emergency expedite services, search for missing cores and assist in Reliability and Problem Solving Activities. The customer location is York, PA.
The Asset Management Team Lead will perform the day to day analytical and tactical activities associated with managing and driving performance within the storeroom. These include among others, activities such as inventory stratification, inventory grouping, item classification, dead stock analysis and disposition, inventory reduction activities, Repair / Refurbishment identification and execution activities.
#LI-MW2 #jobs #nowhiring #sponsored #lifeatrok
- Develop and manage processes to receive, issue, return inventory
- Inventory stratification for Indirect Material
- TOI analysis / Inventory standardization
- Component lifecycle mitigation recommendations
- CMMS data scrubbing and enrichment
- Dead stock remediation
- Issues / Returns/ Receiving / Kitting
- Cycle counting
- Inventory grouping/labeling
- Housekeeping / 5S
- Continuous Improvement Activities
- Bachelor's degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Ability to work first shift to match customer operating conditions
- The successful candidate will have intermediate computer proficiency in, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The candidate must act with a sense of urgency; have strong communication skills.
- The candidate must be a highly motivated individual that is able to multitask, have strong data entry skills, excellent organizational skills, great problem solving skills, be very detail-oriented, and work independently as well as with a small team.
- The candidate must be able to stand for at least an nine hour period and lift at least 40 pounds in weight without assistance from others.
- This position requires mobility in an industrial, plant floor environment and is subject to the client's plant safety requirements.
Control Products and Solutions
Sales, Services, and Solutions
No. of Positions:
York - Pennsylvania
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).
See job description