Location: WA Federal Way
What we do at American Family Insurance makes a difference in people's lives. And the way we're doing it is changing the way people think about insurance. Help us make a difference.
R17985 Bilingual Sales Representative (Open)
Are you passionate about making a positive difference and having a meaningful impact on the lives of people in your community? You are able to do just that by inspiring, protecting and restoring their dreams. Your talent, people skills, empathy and positivity will be a perfect match for our sales specialist position.
The Ken Ruffer American Family Insurance agency in Federal Way, Washington is seeking a motivated and dynamic bilingual sales representative to join their team!
As a sales representative you will market, prospect and sell American Family Insurance products. You will maintain effective customer relationships, understand customer's needs and match them with the appropriate products. You will promote brand awareness through participation in community events.
Sales representative candidates must have the ability to develop knowledge of the local market, prospect for new business, use consultative selling techniques, multitask, and work both independently and as part of a team. The sales representative will work as part of a team in a busy yet exciting and fun office environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in a professional sales setting - including, but not limited to prospecting, cold calling, networking, preparing quotes, and delivering presentations
- Effective communication skills - via phone, email, or in-person
- Experience with PC software applications Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of basic mathematical skills
- Property and Casualty insurance licensing is preferred prior to starting and is required after beginning employment
- Life and Health insurance licensing is preferred
- A valid driver's license
This position offers:
The position will work Monday through Thursday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
The sales representative will receive competitive base compensation and will be eligible for commissions and bonuses based on performance.
The sales representative is a staff member working for the agency owner and is not an employee of American Family Insurance.
Protecting dreams is just as important as pursuing them. This is an opportunity to launch your career with the ability to learn and grow with a successful and respected American Family Insurance agency. Make this job your first step on a path to a very bright future!
Additional Job Information:
Stay Connected: Join our Talent Community! LI:MS1