Display Module Process Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Aug 19, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200186933
Apple is looking for a highly motivated Display Module Process Manager to join the Panel Process and Optics (PPO) Engineering team. Join us in crafting solutions the world doesn't know of yet. To be successful, you should thrive in a multifaceted, agile, multi-disciplinary, and hands-on environment that values engineering perfection, creativity, and innovation.
- Proven leadership in managing and leading a broad, cross-functional technology team
- Experience taking early stage development processes to mass production
- Equipment design/process architecture selection in 1st generation products/technologies
- Must have experience with at least one of the following: optics manufacturing, polymers/adhesive materials, packaging processes or EQ, precision optomechanics
- Flexible and collaborative, willing to work in a fast paced product and technology development lab, and curious about technology.
- Passionate about mentorship and establishing a highly motivating and high-functioning team dynamic.
- Experience working with backend semiconductor/display manufacturing equipment preferred.
You will be responsible for leading a team of engineers and scientists that are enabling rapid prototyping of novel hardware technologies and bringing them to scale... from concept/lab stage to mass production. In this role you will define and implement a development roadmap, process architecture down selection strategy, and work with cross-functional leaders to bring this new technology to maturity. You will be expected to communicate clearly and concisely, think strategically and link technical challenges to the broader strategy and needs of the program. We work at a fast pace and require everyone to be highly self-motivated. A successful candidate needs to be flexible, team oriented, willing to work with technologists, engineers and others for continuing to push the technology envelope.
Education & Experience
PhD with 7+ years or MS with 10+ years of experience working on related field preferred