Apple Media Products Engineering - App Store, Video
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Aug 21, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200186856
- 5+ years experience in Java
- Deep understanding of both SQL and NoSQL datastores
- Have experience with Solr or Elastic Search
- Skilled at building and maintaining beautiful, thoughtful REST APIs.
- Deep understanding of development methodologies using Git and similar tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced multifaceted environment.
- Have a belief in automation and tooling as a critical part of the software lifecycle.
- Possess strong and clear communication abilities.
- Be a leader who possesses both strong programming skills and a creative, user-focused attitude.
Apple has defined the best in class experience for video products. Just as important are the tools that allow studios to manage their content on iTunes. Join the engineers who build high-performance systems backed by persistent system-wide testing. Develop new features to support our media partners in providing the content that powers Apple's video offerings. The Apple Media Products Engineering team is looking for hardworking back end software engineers. We build applications that work at scale to support our partners and enable workflows. We are looking for talented developers to build fast, modern web services with cutting-edge frameworks. In this role you will analyze, design, code, inspect, debug, and test software solutions with emphasis on back end development. Maintain and enhance existing applications in response to new feature requests. Collaborate closely with other teams throughout the release cycle. Strong communication skills, particularly written communication.
Education & Experience
BSCS or equivalent work experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.